Tuesday, February 28, 2012

17. [the hangover]

Oh Buckeye...


Buckeye and I only got to spend one night together this weekend. He had to get home to his daughter. It was a wonderful night. We cuddled, mostly, had brief sex (I just get him too damn excited), and went to church together the next morning. It felt like we were married. We haven't talked much since then. Damn him and his emotional issues! I'm just gonna give him space and time. He'll come around. He always does. Haha.



The bf wants to marry me. Like soon. Soon soon. As in by the end of the week. I CAN'T COMMIT TO THIS! He's joining the military as a doctor and wants us to be settled before he leaves. Umm...no?
 


CC pitched a fit this weekend. He's flipping out because I have emotions. Sorry I cried after my first ever car crash? He also pulled this "I wish you could legally drink" card. WHATEVER. You knew my age from the get-go. It didn't matter that I was 20 when you had me bent over at the Aria in Vegas, did it? My age was the last thing on your mind I'm sure when you had my pussy throbbing on your tongue...I've no time for games and I am not going to beg.
 We had fun but you are replaceable. 


A pot is flying me to Texas next weekend...so excited! A handsome Dr, not unlike my bf, but waaaay generou$$$$. Young, handsome, UBER successful...
The bf makes between 500k to 750k a year. This Dr makes between 1.5 and 3 mil a year, and invests, owns his own clinic, and is active in commercial real estate. Hold me.



I'm also going to a Ferrari event this weekend!  A friend asked me to be his +1...can't wait to freestyle again. Tips and tricks needed, ladies! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment