Thursday, February 16, 2012

15. [did it again]

Lawyerman asked for my phone number. I sent it to him. I still haven't received a call from him. I'll probably send a follow up email, or ask some random legal question to break the ice again. Maybe I can even ask him to proofread a story I've been writing...hmmm...


Buckeye and I reached a tentative peace in recent days. He openly admitted to commitment issues, et a deep and inexplicable attraction to me. I played the "too little, too late, moved on card" but SOMETHING about that man is like voodoo to me. I can't let him go! Ugh. Somewhere between silly texts and a picture or two, I ended up at his place, snuggling and laughing on the couch. I've never been as at ease with someone as much as I am around him. IT'S ANNOYING. My bf is an incredible man, but he has never stimulated me in the same way mentally and physically, even though he is "bigger" if you know what I mean. I adore my bf and he is the best man I have ever known, but he just doesn't do it for me the way Buckeye does. Even though sex with Buckeye lasts waaaaay less time than it does with bf (I have Buckeye cumming in 2 pumps, then another few minutes and he's done ;) ), and bf and I are closer in age, and bf treats me like GOLD, I feel like Buckeye will haunt the periphery of my mind, always.


We had sex twice last night. It's kind of funny, really. We had no sex while we were "dating", but now that I am official with someone (and neither knows about the other!), suddenly we consummate our relationship. What the fuck. There are too many men in my life for me to keep straight haha.


CC is spoiling the hell out of me for VDay. Work kept us from being able to see each other this week, but I am pretty sure I should be expecting some packages verrrrrrry soon...hopefully with the Loboutins I tried on and fell in love with.

CC is so easily manipulated. I love it. We shop, he raises an eyebrow at a total, I whisper in his ear about his heel fetish and how amazing whatever item would look on me in bed, he kisses me, and we go home and fuck. That man adores me and I adore him. Him and his perpetual cowboy boots. Haha :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA.....I loved this post!
    I have a B.F. also while pursing the sugar world. I thinks that it help to have one while in the bowl because it keeps you from getting attached. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hell yes girl!

      plus it gives me an escape - whether I need it from my bf or my sugar! haha :)

      Delete