Wednesday, February 1, 2012

10. [next to you]

I think the prospect of me possibly moving on and leaving permanently scared Uncle's Friend (now to be known as Buckeye) straight. He has completely pulled a 180 and is now making plans to come over tomorrow :) I think a relationship is pretty much imminent at this point.

CC and I are seeing each other Tuesday <3 I'm so excited. He always spoils me.

I met with a Pot yesterday and he was hella feeling me, but I wasn't feeling him. He's clingy and needy and I think he needs an actual gf to deal with that. Not this girl. Haha. Also looks nothing llike his pics. Go figure.

I have a few more possible guys, but we'll see how it goes. One is a software engineer (hot), one is in investing (hottest), another is in finance (hot). It's not the finding of SDs that is hard for me. I just can't fake affection. It would be so much easier if I could just dissociate, but I just can't. I think I'll blame Buckeye for that one ;)

1 comment:

  1. I agree there has to be chemistry there. You can't fake that...it's there without force! I've never been one to care about looks but personality and mental intelligence and sense of humor is number 1 in my book..without that I can't sit through a date. lol
    So, Im with you girl...
    With that being said an attractive man with all my quality requirements is amazing...

    ReplyDelete