Wednesday, March 7, 2012

18. [LAWD]

I have a lot to update you guys on! I miss y'all :(
I hope you guys are having awesome luck...I am having an amazing streak!
I'm super busy this week, so I'll sit down and write it all out later.
Been getting some weird messages, though. Think I'll share these in the meantime. Laugh with me!

MOTHERFUCKER WHY YOU GOTTA BRING GOD INTO THIS. THIS IS SUGAR AND SEX. Now I feel like I can't walk into church :(



SO SO SO what you're telling me is this is fate? This is destiny? We are meant to be? So meant to be that you can't even pay 50$ for a damn subscription so you can have your own damn profile and we can communicate freely? Something in the milk ain't clean and I really do not care enough to find out what's wrong with you, but I went to your site and you look like a gotdayum roided-out Frank the Entertainer from I Love New York. PASS.
Also your Law Enforcement bosses probably check all your shit anyway. Your pink slip is on the way, I'm sure.
P.S. You are all the least attractive qualities in man to me. Ugliest thing to a tee <3


Um, no, for so many reasons.
1.You called me by a different name when my name is clearly stated on my profile. That is not a goof-up. That is all the nails in your coffin at once.
2. I don't "look cute". I AM GORGEOUS.
3. What did the question mark ever do to you to make you pretend it doesn't exist?
4. I guess life is nice. Maybe I do need some to live.
5. Who's Jeeves?
6. I DID NOT REPLY TO YOUR LAST MESSAGE.
7. Look forward to you disappear and no send message.


LOL. Well that's what I get for not being more specific, I guess. Least he's honest?
I'll be honest: NO GAME WHATSOEVER. 


No words. Bunk ass fake ass wack ass wannabe sd. If you can't pay your bills, how can you pay me? You think I don't have bills too? You tryna ruin my credit? ...Why are you on here again?...
...I'll wait...

2 comments:

  1. Girl! You just made my day! lol I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!
    I hate when men say Im pretty...lol are you kidding me..lol I was pretty when I was 5yrs. old...haha

    Was that your reply back to this men? if not what was it? lol
    I love it!

    Thank you for posting. I cant stop laughing.....lol
    I may write more latter when I stop laughing..lol

    THANKS FOR SHARING :)
    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, sometimes I am rude. haha. usually not.
      the only one I was mean to was the one who called my by a diff name. that boy irked me. vexed like none other.


      my standard shoot-em-down email goes like "got your message, and while I appreciate your interest, I unfortunately do not reciprocate it. I wish you nothing the best of luck in your search as I also continue on with mine. :)"


      the smiley takes the edge off the fact that homeboy got shot all the way down haha :)

      Delete