Tuesday, February 7, 2012

11. [naturally.]

Buckeye flaked, yet again. Of course. He wants me, but he doesn't. I think he is just realizing that I am amazing and he will never find another girl like me and for that reason is having a hard time letting go. Whatever. He's cut off.

I'm now sitting in a hotel with CC. Today was lowkey, but awesome. I just got my own place, so he's sending me some gift cards to some really high end home decor places. He's also talking about giving me a job with his company. Now THAT would be an absolute dream.

We got a bit more personal today. I asked him about his wife. CC is married, albeit unhappily (aren't they all?). He has had affairs in the past. His last one ended because the woman's husband found out about it and made his wife call CC's family and tell his wife all about it. I asked if he ever considered a divorce. He said it was out of the question. He still has two kids (nearly grown) living at home. His wife didn't want to divorce for the sake of the kids. We all know that's bs. She didn't want to leave because of the $$$$ hahaha.

I don't get it. It may be hypocritical, but if my husband ever cheated on me, whoooooo LORD. I would go for the jugular. Everything he had I would fight tooth and nail to make mine. Hit em where it hurts. I'd also walk away with my dignity, at least.

CC says they'll see when the youngest one leaves if he and his wife patch things up, but things are not looking good.

I really like CC. I can see us being an item. Conversation flows freely. We're playful and fun. He is an amazing lay and loves going down. He's older, he's tall, he's lean, he's rich, he's reliable. What's not to love?

I'm gonna go wake up his snoring ass and make him make me cum again. Hasta luego, Azucars!


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ha that's a good way to put it. My Sd is also married and "supposedly" him and his wife kind of have separated lives and are staying together for the kids. She have never found out about his cheating ways but deep down he thinks she knows but don't address it or look for clues that are obvious to the human eye. No wonder she don't give a fuck, she's having her own affair he's giving her an allowance of 25K a month, she's spending his money like it's falling from a tree lol.
    I you work for him it will be a lot of fun and beneficial so hope it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Sugar Babe to a married man can be very tricky...so keep you heart at a distance. When I was with my S.D. (married) it made their marriage better. I wounder how many married men are actually happy because of their babies and they tell their babies that they are miserable.

    I like that he sends you gift cards for your place. That says to me that he wants to see you grow as a person.
    I also think it's cool that he's going to find you a job at his company,
    Would you get both your paycheck and the same allowance?

    Thank you for sharing.

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think CC is legitimately unhappy, just trapped-feeling. A loveless marriage, a menopausal wife more interested in facials and boob job (he told me she has the gap! yuck!) and millions of dollars at stake. He's a rabbit whenever we're together. Guess he has to make up for all the sex he's not having! haha.

      I don't get an allowance from CC. I get spoiled. That's fine by me! The job would be my allowance hahaha :) But it would also be something I could put on my resume!

      Delete