Sunday, February 12, 2012

13. [sweets!]

Today I met up with a guy from SD. He is interested in the sugar lifestyle, but from a more relation-shippy way. He wants me to go part time at work and he would supplement my income. He pulled out his wallet to give me a little sugar and WOW. He must have had seriously like 3k in 100s. All he had was hundreds! He's in real estate and he is FOINE. Tall, blonde, blue-eyed...ugh. So yum. And so slim. He has a great smile. He really liked me. Just being next to him and giving him a few little kisses had him getting visibly hard! Haha.

I googled him. He is LEGIT. He wants to take me to Aspen on Thursday. He is also willing to give me a part-time job, just to make sure I am okay. He would take care of me fully, but he wants to make sure I can take care of myself if our sugar well runs dry and the lust is gone.

He was impressed by how articulate and well-dressed I am. What can I say? I am a genius. Haha. I just know the power of some killer heels, a pencil skirt, French tips, and an education.

He also wouldn't make me move!!! :) My school is about two hours away from him. He would let me live out here while he worked, then we would go on trips together on our time off. I can't wait to see where this goes. So excited.

I think I shall call him Mr. Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment