Monday, February 13, 2012

14. [you never know...]

Today I took the train to have dinner with a friend. They live a few hours away and I hate driving long distances. We hd plans for 4. I missed the first train and had to catch the second.

While I was on board (business class all the way!), there was a man seated a ways to my right. He was talking loudly on the phone. I could tell he was important, the things he talked about and the way he talked about them. I even recognized some of the names - big ones.

He would look over every now and again, mostly whenever I shifted. I decided to break the silence.

I complimented him on his cufflinks, and he gave me the website for them. He would continue to catch me eye and smile at me.

I asked if he was a lawyer. He said yes. I mean, he had to be. In a suit, some loafers, a pocket square, and a matching tie. No way he wasn't.

I told him of my own law school plans, and recent acceptance into a prominent one. He was impressed. We talked across the aisle, until he motioned for me to sit next to him. He asked me if I spoke Spanish. Tcha. He surprised me when he busted out with it! He was pretty fluent, and we continued our convo.

He told me about some big plans he had, some huge MILLION DOLLAR CASES and his plans for a new Mercedes Benz. This was a man of means, you could tell. He asked me about what I do. I told him I am a biologist and a writer. He asked me what I wrote about. I responded with my usual "society, philosophy, religion" shtick. He asked me if I wrote about sex. I clammed up a bit. I can be bashful sometimes! Haha. He then continued to ask if I had a boyfriend (technically yes), what my boyfriend did (eye surgeon/modelling), and what I do for work. I told him and he was so impressed.

He asked for my card (I didn't have one on me) so I gave him my info. He told me how pretty and smart and sharp I was, and how he expected great things from me...and how I was so gorgeous and he hoped my boyfriend told me everyday.

What do you guys think? I mean, he was clearly hitting on me...should I see what I can get out of it?

At the very least, I would have an AMAZING mentor in my field. I googled him. HOLY SHIT. He is a badass above badass. It was amazing. Intellect gets me wet and if I had know what I was dealing with, I would have gotten naked on the train, for real, but what do you babes think? Too risky? Go for it? I DON'T KNOWWWW hahaha.

also, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3

xoxo, Azucars!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I really am!

      He has emailed me since asking for my number, but I'm a bit scared to reply...hahaha. I am never nervous!

      What if he just wants a mistress, though? I guess it's the same kinda thing I have with CC.

      Delete
  2. Girl you better go for it!
    He can be a mentor to you. If he is married, you can start a sugar relationship with him. And with the kind of money he seem to be making he can spoil you well:) !

    ReplyDelete