Friday, February 24, 2012

16. [cavities]

Azucars, I have had simultaneously the best and worst luck ever.

Bad luck:

I got in a car accident. Totally my fault. Well actually, totally CC's fault since the heels he bought me broke while I was driving and kept me from hitting the brakes! I told him and he told me to tell him I was joking. He asked how I was and I haven't heard from him since Tuesday...a bit miffed at that. More than a bit, actually. I think he thought I was going to ask him for money. So not the case. He's the gift daddy :) The bf is paying for all repairs - nearly 10 grand between two cars! Ah. So lucky.

Lawyerman never got back to me :(

Buckeye is leaving next week.

Mr. Boots poofed.


Good luck:

I've been hooking up with this GORGEOUS guy from AM and he's married, has a baby girl, is successful, yada yada yada, and he's started to kind of hint at spoiling me. It's purely sexual between us, even though he did have me hold his baby, which was hella weird for me, but if he's giving sugar, I won't refuse!

I found a new POT, an outrageously successful one. Verified by me and everything. He is looking for the executive assistant thing and is willing to pay for a car - all through the company, of course. Very excited. We'll meet up sometime next week and see how that all goes.

I also have a FORSURE POT in Texas. He's not the hottest, but he's funny and will give me 2k a month for seeing each other twice a month. We'll see how that goes.

Buckeye and I are headed off for the weekend to say our final goodbyes to one another. It's all so very bittersweet. Though I know we will be together someday, someday is not now, as much as I want it to be. We're going to spend the next few days cuddling and having an obscene amount of sex.

Hasta Luego, mis Azucaritas tan bonitas!


Sugar Senorita

No comments:

Post a Comment