Friday, March 23, 2012

21. [meh]

Finance guy was a bust. Boring. Dull. Dry. Eh.

The other guy I went on a date with was also pretty meh. He was super into me but I was just not feelin it. At all. I'm also pretty sure he exaggerated his means. This is an epidemic. I call it the

                                                BLAIR WITCH DADDY!


On the surface, everything seems legit. It sounds true. There are no obvious reasons to distrust, question, doubt. You go into it thinking "This is going to be great!"
WRONG. AGAIN. WRONG.

I look at everything. It's like looking at a diamond under a microscope. From far away, it may seem shiny and bright, but under that magnification, you can see all the nicks and blemishes and discolorations and suddenly, that diamond is not looking so perfect after all.



Examples:
What kind of car does a man drive? That says a lot. Make and model and year? Mileage? Lease or own?
What brand of clothes? Are his shoes worn or well-maintained?
Is he well-groomed? Where does he get his hair cut? What is his daily routine when it comes to maintenance? Favorite products? Oral hygiene?
What kind of phone does he have?
What area does he live in? Rent or own?
What places does he like to go to? Favorite restaurants? Hotspots?
Always google. ALWAYS. Names, emails, companies...verification is the name of the game!
 


As a sugar baby, I feel it is my duty to be nosy. I'm supposed to financially pry into these men. I have to make sure they can give me what they say they can. Both parties have standards. If I meet yours yet you don't meet mine, well...it was nice knowing you. Deuces!

That's exactly what happened to homeboy. He was nice enough, but nice enough doesn't do it for me. Sorry that I'm not sorry, bye!




edit


Mr. Slattery lookalike is spending the night tomorrow while bf is at some convention in nasty Texas. I'm so excited! I'm such a sucker for lust.

Also, Monday I have a date with my BIGGEST pot to date. This guy is in everything. Finance, real estate, media, design...I better pull this one! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, love your post, some good points you made there.
    Hope you find the right one.
    Take care.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete