Tuesday, March 13, 2012

19. [a treatise on sugar daddies]

Sugar dating is like regular dating, minus the bullshit.

We date because we want something from someone. We want someone to meet our needs, whether financial or emotional or social etc;
You are attracted to someone because they have something you don't. I am attracted to established men with wealth, because I am not at that point in my life yet.

I've met with a few men in the past week. One just could not realize that I was not in this to be his real girlfriend. Um, my profile clearly states...whatever.

He had his black amex, too. He cancelled my flight, didn't give me any sugar, and put me up in a hotel. And why? I wouldn't put out.

We have an arrangement. You and I have something worked out. I want your money. You want company from a gorgeous girl who would otherwise pass you right by without so much as a sencond glance if not for the thickness of your wallet. It's EASY and EASIER to figure out.

You don't hold up your end of the bargain and guess what? I don't hold up mine.


I don't understand what is so hard to understand, and to be honest, I don't really care. I find it DISGUSTING to potentially strand a poor girl in a place she's never been because you didn't get your way - because YOU DIDN'T MEET YOUR END OF THE DEAL.

He's lucky it was me, honestly. Most girls sugar dating don't have the means to take care of a situation like this...imagine if it would have been a sugar sister on her first trip...my heart breaks because I am sure there were many girls who found themselves in just this situation with no way out.

He needs to be punched in the face and removed from the sugar bowl...like yesterday.

I'm not trying to fuck you because I care about you or have feelings for you or want to marry you. I'm trying to fuck you because of the lifestyle you have and the lifestyle you could potentially provide for me. I could give a fuck about your boring stories or your lectures or your childhood problems. Sucks that your dad's dead, whatever, but that doesn't make it okay for you to treat me or anyone else like crap, or make me emotionally obligated to you. I could give a fuck about the motivations behind your success or the issues or the implications. I am here for one thing and one thing only: to reap the benefits.

If I am not reaping, you are not sowing. Simple as that. I'm not your fucking therapist. Take your problems to someone who cares.


Also, you're not hot. At all. Lumpy face and fat...total misrepresentation of yourself. You don't have the luxury of being an asshole.

And I'm beyond glad I always save 1/2 of my sugar...


PS - starting to think the Black Amex is the kiss of death for sugar...hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree 100% with Caramell. You should definitely post his profile info on your blog and on http://fakesugardaddys.blogspot.com/p/alphabetical-list.html right away. WTF is wrong with this guy? Just because a guy is rich doesn't mean he has class and it definitely doesn't mean he's generous. I'm glad you didn't give in to him because if you had he probably would've still done the same. Jerks are still jerks even after getting their D**ks wet lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I had no clue about the vouchers! that's good to know.

    lol if I didn't have the means, you know my ass would have called my bf and been like "waaaah my card is frozen, I'm stuck, fly me back identity theft waaaaah" and my bf would have jumped at the chance to play hero haha. he thought I was visiting family.

    a pair and a spare, a pair and a spare...

    ReplyDelete