Saturday, March 17, 2012

20. [GET IT]

Best date ever last night.

Not a sugar daddy, but a man who could give me everything my heart desires and more. I love my bf, but he is still so immature. He just doesn't do it for me sometimes. Most of the time. He's too needy for me. I need someone a little more independent.

So anyway, I met him on AM. Recently separated, wife found someone new, etc etc.
We meet at this really awesome little Italian place. SO delicious mmm. And swanky :)
Chemistry is INSANE. He invites me back for a movie. We all know what movie is code for haha.

His head game had me saying "CC WHO?!" I have never cum so hard, so fast. And he was lovin it. We did it 4 times in the span of like 12 hours. Just phenomenal. A triathlete investor sexy smart yum yum yum! Looks like John Slattery but hotter :)


Future ex-husband potential FOR SURE!

This weekend I have two big dates planned. One with ex-wall street major player, the other with a sexy sexy sexy tall tennis pro. Maybe even one more with a big finance guy :) We'll see. I'm so excited.

the world is way too good to me...

3 comments:

  1. What sites do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm...

      my most successful men have come from ashleymadison.com.
      sugardaddie.com second.
      seekingarrangement.com.

      I do not recommend establishedmen or craigslist. EM is super tiny. cl is just dangerous.

      sugardaddie is honestly more of a dating site, also, and there's a membership fee.

      whatever avenue you take, just be up front and specific in your profile about exactly what you're looking for. don't be shy. time is invaluable :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for responding. Your updates are really entertaining/informative! Wish I had more girlfriends in my life who're into this so I can share stories but reading blogs helps.

      Delete