Wednesday, January 18, 2012

8. [Hmmm...]

Colonel Construction and I had to shelve our Seattle plans for the time being. I'm so sad! We're doing lunch at a swanky place tomorrow, and lounging at a luxe hotel, but still. I wanted Seattle :( Hahah.

I have 3 pots lined up. I have kind of come to recognize that CC will be a gift daddy. His gifts are fab, don't get me wrong, but I can't pay my rent in purses. I haven't sunk my claws in deep enough to turn him into a full-fledged SD yet, but I'm keeping the faith!

One pot is in Texas (yuck), the other in Boston (meh), and the other in DC (YESSSSS). One of the main criteria for me in choosing an SD (other than attraction, allowance, intellect) is LOCATION. The way I see it, I'll probably be spending quite a bit of time in other states and whatnot, so it needs to be in an area I actually enjoy. I made the mistake once of letting a pot fly me to Florida. I HATED IT. I had never been so miserable in my life. He and I didn't click, and I hate Florida. I came home empty-handed and ready to throw in the towel. New rule: stay somewhere you would actually enjoy if you were to leave/be ditched.

Texas pot is offering me 2k, Boston hasn't talked about it with me yet, but I can tell he is generous, and DC pot wants more of a relationship. I'm not into the relationship thing, but I like DC pot for a few reasons.

1. He is so sweet!
2. He makes me laugh.
3. He has preteen kids (I'm infertile, so someone else having kids is a big plus for me in relationships, given a cordial working relationship between the parents)
4. He has the influence I like in a man.

Many of the guys I have even just dated (most, to be honest hahah) have been in the military, and most were high ranking officers with some political connections/aspirations/clout. DC pot is VERY prominent, and I knew who he was upon viewing his pic. I had to snatch that one up!

I don't just want to be arm candy or a trophy wife. I want to be someone's right hand. I want to be the Wendy to their Rupert Murdoch, the Cheney to their Bush. I want to use their power and position to our and my benefit. It'll be my foot in the door. That's the real reason I do this Sugar Baby search. It's not just money - it's an opportunity. I have met so many different men from all walks of life. It's such a blessing.

Sugar dating is the best way to network, hands down. Just gotta nail down the right SD with the right position and I'll have it made.


I love being a girl.

4 comments:

  1. It's never bad to have a gift daddy! As long as you have another one paying your rent, another thing you could do is keep the recites from a couple gifts and return them later? I'm not sure if that would work but it's worth a try if you're desperate for the cash! It seems like you to get along realllly well ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want him to be both! Haha.

    I get attached to things too easily. If you give me something and I like it, I will never get rid of it. I am a clothes hoarder hahaha.

    Oh we definitely do...I am so lucky in that regard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 100% agree with you. It has to be more then just the money. You have to have a driving force that makes you want to reach for the stars...a S.D. is just a ladder to get you a little closer.
    I've met some incredible men with incredible positions also and it has always been a turn on for me to be in the presence of someone who is passionate and about his business.

    I have a question. What are your rules about traveling to see a S.D. on the first meeting/date?
    How long do you stay?
    Do you bring a friend?
    I hope that you find the perfect fit for you

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caramell!

    I'm okay with traveling IF:

    1) I have verified that they are who they say they are
    2) discussed at length my limits
    3) have access to an emergency slush fund (provided by them of course)
    4) talked/skyped until a solid connection was made
    5) set up a contingency plan, have an itinerary, address, and let someone know all the travel details

    You have to be verrrrry careful. I'm always careful, but things don't always work out. I personally would never take a friend because I think my SD would expect a menage, and I am strictly dickly! haha. my sugar is vanilla flavored ;P

    ReplyDelete