Thursday, January 12, 2012

7. [Mr. Black Amex]

Mr. Black Amex (affectionately known as Colonel Construction) and I met randomly.

I don't have time for a relationship. Between school and work, I hardly have time to breathe. I still want sex with someone hot and local, though.

I signed up for AM on a whim, thinking I would find someone who would know the true nature of a friend with benefits. It ended up being the best decision I have made in my sugar life.

I received a few messages from an older, local man. He was very energetic, talked of spontaneity, travel, etc; and had the means to do it.

We emailed back and forth, and I was admittedly uninterested at first. He was so pushy. He could tell I was reticent, he later admitted, and made his next move to shore things up.

He booked us a flight to Vegas. I had two hours to get packed and be at the airport.

I was freaking out, because I was still running errands. I ended up running too late to make the first flight, so Colonel Construction transferred our flights to a later time, and took me shopping beforehand. I wasn't expecting much at first, maybe a fun trip and a little gambling money, nothing major, nothing serious. I picked out a dress and some heels - a cool 700$. CC didn't blink an eye. He told me how good I looked in it, and handed his card to the saleswoman.


We boarded our plane, and arrived in Vegas. We had a late dinner and retired to our super swanky suite after...23rd floor! As soon as the doors were closed (actually before, it started in the elevator!), CC couldn't keep his hands off me. I loved it.

CC is the epitome of the sexy older man. He's 6'1, has perfectly greying hair, piercing blue eyes, is well-dressed, well-spoken, and intelligent. He may be a bit reserved, but I like that. It makes me look better when I am the perfectly attentive and sweet and doting companion.

Anyway, I have to admit, the best sexual encounters I have ever had have all been with older men. This was no exception. CC is the best head I have ever had, easily. I have never come so hard. He found my spot instantly, and just kept working it all night...mmmm. He outlasted ME which never happens. Ever.

We went shopping again, and I got so spoiled. Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Dior...I love the forum shops.

I did notice that we got a lot of looks, and a lot of snide comments, which he and I both completely ignored. In all honesty, I know I'd be jealous if I was on the outside looking in. Besides, CC had me wet the entire trip, and was not afraid to sneak feels and fingers wherever he had the chance. I love that sexual adventurousness about him. He had me soaking in the back of a cab until I practically begged him to take me back to the hotel so he could fuck me.

The day came to an end too quickly, and we departed when we arrived back home. We've had lunch once since last week's trip, and we have another getaway planned for this week.

He may not give me cash, but he spoils the hell out of me, and I am sure as we get more comfortable with one another, that will be less and less out of the picture...

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how girls are finding SDs on AM. Seems like those men just want regular affairs where the highlight is spending money on dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think AM just kind of takes away some of the mental stigma a man may give himself, especially one inexperienced with the SD lifestyle. It may be something a bit seedy or nasty to him. AM is just about affairs. Seeing as most SDs are married, I think they hang out on AM because it feels less "dirty". I think they want (or are at least willing to provide) sugar, but are going about it indirectly.

    ReplyDelete