Sunday, January 8, 2012

6. [Tastes Like Candy]

I have met with so. many. pots it isn't even funny.

One drove up in a ratty old car with crappy clothes and a shirt that wasn't even ironed. Get out of here.

Another looked NOTHING like his pics, so no thanks.

Don Juan disappeared without me ever having met him. Captain Needles also.

I'm avoiding the Stealth Blonde because he comes off a bit clingy.

But I have had one successful conquest...one that found me.



Colonel Construction...oooh he gives me chills!
He randomly messaged me on a non-SD site. Asked me how spontaneous I was. We messaged throughout the day, finally swapped emails. He randomly booked me a flight with him to Vegas.
Two words: BLACK AMEX.
Two more: AMAZING SEX.
Three more: BEST HEAD EVER.

I'll elaborate more when I get time, but I think I have found my end-all, be-all. Ahhhh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment