Tuesday, December 13, 2011

5. [Ugh.]

So far, I have only met with one POT. One word: DISASTUH.

This POT was one I had not mentioned in this blog. He seemed nice at first, but became clingy and rude and just ughhhhhh. Not my cuppa! He looked attractive in his pictures, though, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. MISTAKE. Haha.

I got lost a few times when heading to our agreed upon place, so I was a little bit late. The entire time, he was getting frustrated with me, and though I don't blame him, he had me going somewhere I was completely unfamiliar with, in the middle of a huge rainstorm, super late at night.

We had talked on the phone beforehand, so I wasn't super uncomfortable, just kind of nonplussed by his abrasiveness - asking me if he could get a hotel room. I tell him to do whatever he wants, but we need to talk and work out our arrangement first. He says he can probably give me a few grand a month and I say okay.

I finally get there, and pulling into the parking lot, I see him standing. I know sometimes people use pictures from a few years ago, but his seriously had to be from a few decades ago. So ridic.

Forgiving that, I'm here, so I get out and he hugs me and yada yada yada. It's freezing and I really don't want to get in his car, and don't want him in mine, so I agree to go up to the room with him.

He starts getting a little bit touchy so I pull away and say we need to talk first. I ask him how he wants this all to work. He says he will give me money every time he sees me...wait...

I ask him how that works. He reiterates, telling me that he would give me a few hundred every time we have sex. I sternly remind him that I am not a hooker. I am not a prostitute. That is not how an arrangement works. He gets mad and says "Well, maybe we should leave." I agree and I turn to walk out. He then tells me he'll give me 150 to sleep with me. HELL NO! The nerve of some people, I swear. Knowing he won't go for it, I tell him 500. He says 200. I say 500 again. He says 250, then 300. I tell him what he is offering me is not the kind of arrangement I am seeking, and walk to my car. He follows me, and tells me "You drove all this way. You should just come upstairs with me for 10 minutes and I will give you 300. Don't miss out. You're wasting a good opportunity."

Um, no. I am leaving a misleading asshole using decades-old pictures who wants a hooker, not a true arrangement with someone I am actually attracted to. Fuck off.

I tell him maybe we will meet up another day, but I have not contacted him, nor has he contacted me. I am not at all regretful that I said no. I am actually extremely proud of myself for doing that.I will never compromise myself like that.

EDIT: He texted me about an hour ago. I have since blocked him. He's a John, not an SD.

No comments:

Post a Comment