Thursday, December 8, 2011

4. [Pots and Pans]

Today I was supposed to meet up with the Stealth Blonde. This was contingent on a few other factors, the first of which was my transportation situation, but my car repairs are running behind schedule (of course), and here I am, carless. I have not ever been without a car, and it sucks. Sucks sucks sucks sucks SUCKS! Stealth Blonde was more than accommodating (he seems so sweet!) and we simply rescheduled.

Dr. Kevorkian insisted on his terms, and though I can't fault him for it, I know he is not the SD for me. I respectfully bid him adieu and wished him the best of luck on his search.

Don Juan has been extremely attentive and proactive in this situation. He and I are having lunch tomorrow at a place near my work. I am so excited! He sounds ready to please in all ways, and I can't wait to partake. Our conversations are so naughtily witty. He told me he's not used to dealing with such an intelligent SB, and it shows. I love not only keeping up with him, but catching him off guard. He says he is going to spoil me tomorrow...I'm so excited :)

There is also a new pot on the horizon! I shall call him...Captain Needles. He is relatively young, at 40, and looks so much younger! He lives in one of my all time favorite cities...that is a definite plus haha. I have a type, even in dating, and Captain Needles here fits it to a T. As a petite Latina, with dark eyes, dark hair, olive skin, and a slim bod, I find myself attracted to tall, blonde, green/blue eyed, educated older White men. Mmmm Captain Needles, you are in quite a bit of trouble here ;)

SA is such an upgrade from SD...I have already found so many quality men! Even more in two days on SA than the FOUR MONTHS I paid for on SD. Never again. Don't ever pay for a membership! Expensive lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment