Wednesday, December 7, 2011

3. [My Newest Quest for a Pot of Gold]

Only one day back in my illustrious (not really) sugar career, and I already have a few pots :)

1. Don Juan
One word: LOTHARIO. He is totally handsome, overtly sexual, and seemingly ready to spoil. We have plans to meet up tomorrow - hopefully he is what he makes himself out to be.


2. Stealth Blonde
Stealth Blonde is looking for something very discreet. Right up my alley! He is smart, he is funny, and he is pretty damn sexy! I have a thing for tall blondes. The only issue is that he is trying to offer me substantially less than I want/need. The upside is that he is VERY local. No real travel needed. Maybe I'll keep this one for fun money and only see him once in awhile ;)


3. Dr. Kevorkian
Dr. Kevorkian is slightly insistent and slightly demanding for what he wants to offer me. He expects a lot, but this baby is not going to be lowballed! 

Time is precious and valuable, and  if I can make more at work than I would in the course of a month with an SD, I'm not really interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment